Monday, November 10, 2008

My house mates all started blogging

So almost everyone in my house has started blogging, and even though I have absolutely nothing to say, I have started this blog. I doubt this will really make much of a difference anyway, since most blogs have no real subject. I'm sure the people who live in my house have been wondering what the noises coming from my room are. They will be comforted to know that most of them are not sex, though this afternoon, they most definitely were. No, I am in fact making a model of a dragon skeleton for my Harry Potter class. Yes. Harry Potter. Class. That's what makes Eastern Michigan University great. I get credit for being a giant nerd about Harry Potter, meaning that I get to sit and talk about magic and wands and how they relate to literature and pop culture. Fan-fucking-tastic!

No comments: